- A Mother's Call to Care About Other People's Children
- Compline for the Weary Parent
- Big Gifts of a Small Life: Meeting God in Sticky Floors, Carpools & the Needy People I Call My Own
- When Bedtime Stories are Bittersweet
- Serving God by Doing Laundry and Rocking Babies
- Assume the Best (Instead of the Worst) About Other Christians
- What is Your "Deep Gladness"?
- The Radical Hospitality of Welcoming Children, and Their Stuff
- Did Jesus Get Cranky Too?
- Finding God in the Laundry
There are no sermons about parenthood.